- This event has passed.
Income Diversification and Organisational Sustainability with The FSI
July 19 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
It is a challenging time for the charity sector. The widely reported trend of an increased demand for services, coupled with income flat lining at best and decreasing for many, shows no signs of slowing. This course will consider what steps charities can take to strengthen their resilience, to diversify and expand their income in order to meet increased demand – and ultimately, continue to deliver impact.
At the end of this course, participants will have an understanding of:
- The importance of strategic planning to support sustainability
- Considerations when diversifying income – balancing risk, return on investment and timescales
- Identifying opportunities and areas for growth that will have a best fit for their organisation
- Key principles for trustees
- Tips, tools and insights from other charity leaders