We invest in exceptional charities. With skills, support and grant funding, we enable transformative growth for those at the forefront.
Unrestricted, “charity-led” funding
- Our grants programme is open to registered Charities, Charitable Incorporated Organisations, Community Interest Companies, or Community Benefit Societies
- Your annual revenue should be less than £500k
- Our process is designed to be “charity-led”, from your application onwards
- You can request up to £30,000 (spread over 1-3 years) for whatever you need most to transform your organisation
- Applicants can work in any location or sector, but need to be registered in the UK
- Grantees set their own targets for the grant term with the support of our consultants
- There are no long application or monitoring forms
- We guarantee feedback for every application
Skills and training
As part of our grant programmes we offer:
- Optional regular training workshops, on everything from communication and marketing, fundraising, strategy, legal advice and more
- Connections to our wide network of skilled professionals
- Matchmaking events to pair you with highly qualified mentors and trustees
- We know that many organisations struggle to meet the impact data or reporting standards that most funders demand
- The Fore provides professional guidance for organisations to develop their impact management
- We run grantees workshops on creating a Theory of Change, communicating impact, and collecting the right evidence
We are proud to be a funder without lengthy application forms, or restrictive criteria. We know that our applicants are the experts in their own fields.
We know how precious your time is. We have a pact to be transparent, open and receptive to feedback. We believe that by asking charities what they need, we can strengthen your self-belief, and help you towards success.
Find out more on how The Fore can support your organisation through the links on the right.